How do I register?
Members of many academic institutions world wide can use their institutional login credentials to sign in with Discuss Data.
This service is provided by the DARIAH-DE Authentication and Authorization Infrastructure and the Single Sign-on service of your institution.
Users without an academic/institutional E-mail account, or whose institutions are not part of the eduGAIN network, must create a free DARIAH account in order to sign in with Discuss Data.
Indicate in the "remark"-field that you need an DARIAH-account to use Discuss Data.
Here you can find a short visual step-by-step instruction to create a new account.
First steps: Overview
First steps for new users
- Edit License & Access
- Edit Metadata
- Edit Data Set Description & Add Tags
- Edit Dataset Description
- Dataset Publishing
- Edit Dataset Versions
- Manage Datafiles
- Edit Related Publications
- Data Set Upload
- Edit collaboration
- Edit Data Submission Agreement
- Best Practices for Data Submission
- Best Practices for the Documentation of Data Collection
- Checklist for the Documentation of Data Collection
- Best Practices for Discussion
- Best Practices for Curators
- Best Practices for Interviews
- Best Practices for Informed Consent
- Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice