Edit Data Submission Agreement
Every data depositor who publishes a data collection with Discuss Data has to sign an agreement with the Research Centre for East European Studies at the University of Bremen. This Data Submission Agreement specifies the usage of the data collection.
Please indicate a postal address. This can either be the institutional address (preferred) or the personal address of the data owner.
Please provide your date of birth in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD (e.g. 1980-10-23).
In the context of which project was the data collected?
Please specify the type of project for which the data was collected (e.g. research project, journal article, dissertation, survey, etc.).
Please specify the name of the (research) project, in which context the dataset has been collected.
First steps: Overview
First steps for new users
- Edit License & Access
- Edit Metadata
- Edit Data Set Description & Add Tags
- Edit Dataset Description
- Dataset Publishing
- Edit Dataset Versions
- Manage Datafiles
- Edit Related Publications
- Data Set Upload
- Edit collaboration
- Edit Data Submission Agreement
- Best Practices for Data Submission
- Best Practices for the Documentation of Data Collection
- Checklist for the Documentation of Data Collection
- Best Practices for Discussion
- Best Practices for Curators
- Best Practices for Interviews
- Best Practices for Informed Consent
- Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice