What does "beta" mean?
Discuss Data is currently in the beta phase of its development. That means the platform is nearly feature complete and you can already use it, and your data will be securely archived and accessible. However, it is likely, that here and there you run into bugs which still need to be fixed.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any errors, as we are very eager to fix these.
First steps: Overview
First steps for new users
- Edit License & Access
- Edit Metadata
- Edit Data Set Description & Add Tags
- Edit Dataset Description
- Dataset Publishing
- Edit Dataset Versions
- Manage Datafiles
- Edit Related Publications
- Data Set Upload
- Edit collaboration
- Edit Data Submission Agreement
- Best Practices for Data Submission
- Best Practices for the Documentation of Data Collection
- Checklist for the Documentation of Data Collection
- Best Practices for Discussion
- Best Practices for Curators
- Best Practices for Interviews
- Best Practices for Informed Consent
- Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice