Edit Data Set Description & Add Tags
Tags are keywords that help to describe a data set and allow it to be found easily by other users. Describe your data set further by adding tags: Which country is your data about, in which language is it authored, which methods did you use for data collect
Add country tags
You can choose one or more countries that your data set concerns.
Add keyword tags
Assign one or more keywords that help(s) others to find your data set by a keyword search.
Add language tags
Please indicate in which language the data set is available, e.g., in which language your interviews were conducted.
Add methods of data collection tags
Please specify which methods were used for the collection of the data set, e. g. semi-structured interviews, desk research, etc.
Add methods of data analysis tags
You can describe which methods were used to analyse the data set, e. g. qualitative analysis, regression analysis, etc.
First steps: Overview
First steps for new users
- Edit License & Access
- Edit Metadata
- Edit Data Set Description & Add Tags
- Edit Dataset Description
- Dataset Publishing
- Edit Dataset Versions
- Manage Datafiles
- Edit Related Publications
- Data Set Upload
- Edit collaboration
- Edit Data Submission Agreement
- Best Practices for Data Submission
- Best Practices for the Documentation of Data Collection
- Checklist for the Documentation of Data Collection
- Best Practices for Discussion
- Best Practices for Curators
- Best Practices for Interviews
- Best Practices for Informed Consent
- Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice